Pre and Post Surgical Rehabilitation is the most important aspect of rehabilitation, it involves a lot of education, caution, precautions, positioning, ADL and work modification according to injury, conditioning, knowing your own body and knowing what are the steps involved in the healing process. Our expert therapists have skill, knowledge and abilities to guide you through this process of recovery and make your experience positive and better. The best thing about Ally Physical Therapy is that it involves one on one care for conditions we treat, positivity, empathy, encouragement and outcomes are our core values and we do our best as a team to provide the best environment that you need.
Common conditions but not limited to:
- Shoulder Replacement
- Pre and postoperative lumbar instrumentation and stabilization
- Total and partial knee replacement
- Post trauma open reduction internal fixation(hardware) for ankle and foot, arm, elbow, wrist and hand, femur, knee, hip, pelvic stabilization, craniotomy post brain injury etc.
- Total and partial hip replacement
- Shoulder Rotator cuff post operative rehab.
- Neck/cervical stabilization through fusion.